Patient Forms, Map and Directions to our Woburn Office
To make an appointment, please call: (781) 937-3050
Your first contact to Advanced Dental Associates of New England involves a few simple steps so that we may “pre-register” you. Upon your visit to the office, we will ask you to complete the following forms below. They are downloadable and may be filled out ahead of your appointment.
- Health History & Registration
- Advanced Dental Associates Office Guidelines
- Notice of Privacy Practices (HIPAA)
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
Mission Statement for Advanced Dental Associates of New England
Our practice prides itself on providing quality general dentistry in a warm, relaxing, and pain-free environment. We strive to provide you with a very personalized dental experience, one of compassionate care, and free of high pressure sales and marketing.
To Fulfull our mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to your needs
- Working with you to achieve the dental health that’s right for you; and
- Making you feel comfortable as possible while providing excellent dental care.
We also ask that you have your most recent dental x-rays sent to us from your previous dentist. Most often they are in digital form, and we prefer that they be emailed to us before your appointment. After you are “pre-registered” and an appointment is made, please have x-rays emailed to: [email protected].
We accept most insurances. Please discuss your insurance information when you make an appointment. Information needed will be:
- Name of subscriber and date of birth of subscriber (This is the primary person who holds the insurance.)
- Subscriber ID number
- Group number
- Employer if insurance is through work
- Please indicate if your insurance is an individual or family plan
- Effective date of insurance
- Verify if you have more than one insurance – If so, please provide all of the same information as your primary insurance.
- Copy of insurance card
We look forward to meeting you and treating you for your dental needs and concerns. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time to complete the registration process.
Map & Directions