Good oral health is paramount to your overall health. Often the condition of your mouth is a clue to your overall health picture. This is why we stress prevention through regular dental check ups. At Advanced Dental Associates of New England, we encourage regular dental check ups every 6 months, and in some cases, every 3-4 months.
When you come for your 6 month check up, the dentist and the hygienist will do a thorough review of your mouth and address any dental concerns. The hygienist will clean and polish your teeth, do an oral cancer screening, and take your blood pressure. If indicated, x-rays will be taken. The dentist will perform an exam and discuss dental needs and cosmetic concerns.
Services we offer include:
- In- office or take- home whitening systems
- Fillings, composites (white fillings), sealants, amalgam removal
- Prosthetics: crowns, bridges,implant restorations, full and partial dentures (all prosthetics are offered in metal or alloy free options)
- Root canals, post and core
- Cleanings, digital x-rays, treatment planning, comprehensive examinations (including blood pressure and oral cancer screenings)
- Periodontal scaling, non-surgical periodontal therapy
- Clear Correct(TM) (teeth aligners)
- TMJ splint therapy (night guards)
- Tooth extractions
- Emergency dental care